Job Description :
- Develop test plans to support the automation testing efforts.
- Keep abreast of latest developments in software automation technology and introduce them to achieve cost savings and improve productivity.
- System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Report Test Results of Testing to Developer
- Training User on the use of Products
- Must be excellent troubleshooter for resolving issues.
- Possess quantitative and analytical skills with atention to detail
- Working knowledge of relational databases to review test results. SQL Server experience will be advantageous.
- Any Automation tools – building and development (like QTP, Selenium etc.,).
- Any Scripting language – ant, java script.
- Exposed in Contributing to the quality strategy of the products is a ++