Job Description :
- Create Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Minimum 1 years in similar position
- Hands on experience in designing and executing requirements-driven, functional test cases and test suites
- Hands on experience in using bug tracking/issue management system
- Possess quantitative and analytical skills with atention to detail
- Working knowledge of relational databases to review test results.
- SQL Server experience will be advantageous.